ASPECT Voting Membership
If your organization can be described in the following terms, you are eligible to join ASPECT BC as a full voting member.
- incorporated and/or registered business or a registered non-profit society or corporation
- operational autonomy from institutional-based training
- operate in the spirit of community service
- demonstrate community engagement
- deliver direct services to clients
Your annual membership fee* entitles you to the following:
- Be a part of a powerful community-focused voice representing your sector.
- Coordination and assistance with local, provincial, and federal advocacy activities.
- Extended Health Group Benefits Plan designed for ASPECT members.
- Updates on professional development and networking opportunities.
- Preferred rates for ASPECT BC conferences and events.
- Executive level positioning statements on sector activity, issues, and concerns.
- Aspectives e-newsletter.
- Voting rights at Annual General Meeting.
- Leadership opportunities as a Board member, regional representative, and/or executive member.
Membership fees are determined by the size of employment services you provide. This is measured by the number of full-time employees (FTEs) who work directly in employment services within your organization. If you have a multi-service organization with 100 FTEs but only 25 FTEs work in employment services and training, then your membership fees are based on the 25 employees and not the 100.
Therefore based on the size of your employment services, membership fees are as follows:
10 or less FTEs = $300 + GST per year
11-49 FTEs = $500 + GST per year
50 or more FTEs = $1,000
Our fee structure was updated in 2017 to reflect the changing employment services landscape and to more adequately support our advocacy and member services.