Getting a job is often not as difficult as keeping a job! Job Well Done: ASPECT’s Guide to Success at Work focuses on successful long-term employment. Job retention is a significant issue in the career counselling process. The curriculum consists of a Facilitator’s Guide with lesson plans and activities for group work or one-to-one counseling. In addition, the purchase of a facilitator’s curriculum includes two individual client handbooks with checklists, reminders and inspiration for success. Additional handbooks may be purchased separately.
The publication consists of six main sections:
- Starting Out – guidelines and reminders for a great first impression
- Staying on Track – skills to become a valuable employee
- Moving Up – taking initiative, enhancing and refining skills
- Moving On – career paths, leaving: when and how
- Client Resources – tips, checklists and a guide to self-evaluation
- Employer Tools – examples of evaluation forms and checklists employers might use
Whether an individual is starting their first job, a new job or returning to the labour force, this curriculum equips them with the knowledge and skills to meet and exceed the basic expectations of the general Canadian workplace culture.
Price includes 2 handbooks