Professional Development and ongoing community-based workforce development excellence is integral to ensuring that those who access our members’ services will be successful in finding meaningful and sustainable employment opportunities. We do this by offering various professional development opportunities for frontline workers and management:
- Annual ASPECT BC Conference with networking and learning streams for front line workers and management.
- Curriculum developed by our members for our members.
- Webinars (new webinars coming soon!)
- Regional conferences, meetings, and teleconferences.
- In-Person Professional Development training events.