ASPECT Fall Webinar Series
ASPECT BC has again partnered with NECI to provide a series of procurement-related learning opportunities to prepare you and your staff for any opportunities that come your way. Join this 3-part webinar series that’s back by popular demand!
Responding to RFPs and Tenders: Social Services Sector Competitive Edge
Join your colleagues from across the province for these highly engaging and interactive sessions – each 1.5 hours and conducted over Zoom. Participants will take a deep dive into each topic and participate in Q and A, polling, and group discussions.
PART ONE – Sept 12, 2017 10:00 – 11:30 AM PST
Making the Go/No Go Decision for the Competitive Process – $97
- Discuss factors to consider when deciding which contract opportunities to bid on
- Identify the defining characteristics of each competitive contracting method
- Recognize the key laws, duties and obligations that surround competitive contracting processes
PART TWO – Sept 13, 2017 10:00 – 11:30 AM PST
Preparing Your Team for the Competitive Process – $97
- Analyze the impact of non-binding competitive processes
- Practice pinpointing what information and format to use when preparing your proposals
- Practice preparing proposal response sections based on stated evaluation criteria
PART THREE – Sept 14, 2017 10:00 – 11:30 AM PST
Tips for Success in the Competitive Process – $97
- Develop approaches to avoid errors in bids and proposals
- Examine case examples of unfairness in competitive contracting
- Discuss how prequalification processes and debriefing can be valuable to you
$97 Per Person or choose our EPIC PASS $479 for group access (With the EPIC Pass you receive one call-in line and project eSeminar onto the big screen).