CHAMPION After serving community based trainers in this province for over 25 years ASPECT knows how much you care about your clients. They may need career assessment or retraining or life skills training but each and every client counts on your team to deliver services to improve their life. That’s what makes our community based trainers unique. The focus is on your client.
ADVOCACY Our mission is simple – ASPECT supports your efforts. We create a community of peers so you can come together and share best practices. We build your capacity through access to excellent professional development. We advocate on behalf of the entire Community Based Trainers sector to address issues and concerns that matter to you.
GROW ASPECT Members enjoy many benefits including professional development events – Join Today
BELONG When you become an ASPECT member you connect with 125 agencies in British Columbia. Thousands of dedicated employees in more than 100 communities are part of a network created to celebrate and sustain the community-based trainer model.
Why are we here? The association of service providers for employability and career training exist to provide the sector with the unified voice and to leverage the power of many.
Choose your category and belong to a respected and well established community:
1. ASPECT Member
2. National Associate
ASPECT Voting Membership
If your organization can be described in the following terms – you are eligible to join as a full voting member of ASPECT.
• incorporated and/or registered business or a registered non-profit society or corporation
• operational autonomy from institutional based training
• operate in the spirit of community service
• demonstrate community engagement
• deliver direct service to clients
• not a provincial prime contractor or subsidiary
Your annual $300 membership fee entitles you to the following:
• Part of a powerful community focused voice representing your sector
• Coordination and assistance with local and provincial advocacy activities
• Extended Health Group Benefits Plan designed for ASPECT members
• Updates on professional development opportunities
• Preferred rates for ASPECT conferences and events
• Discounts on ASPECT products
• Executive level positioning statements on sector activity, issues and concerns
• Regular email updates on sector news and people
• ASPECTIVES e-newsletter
• Access to valuable research data
• Voting rights at Annual General Meeting;
• Leadership opportunities as a Board member, regional representative, and/or executive member