The ASPECT Organization of the Year award celebrates the contribution of one organization which has made a significant contribution to community based trainers profile and progress in British Columbia.
The award may not be presented every year. You can nominate your own organization as well as others in the sector.
Past awards were bestowed on the following:
- 2016 – Central Vancouver Island Multicultural Society
- 2014 & 2015 – no awards given
- 2013 – Nexus BC
- 2012 – Free Rein Associates
- 2011 – M. Magas & Associates Inc. & Open Door Group
- 2010 – North Island Employment Foundations Society
- 2009 – PEERS Victoria & Kootenay Career Development Society
Deadline for 2016 nominations was September 15 and the nominations period is now closed. Thanks to those who have sent in a nomination. The awards will be presented at the ASPECT Conference during lunch on Thursday, November 3rd.